Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

Just joined in on this site after lurking around for quite some time. My name is Morgan. I have 4 fur babies (2 females, 2 males). My girls' names are Cassis and Hope, and the boys are Spade and Dex. I'm sure you'll be seeing me and the ratties around a lot soon. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just joined this site too! I have 2 boys and after a lot of googling on behavior and intros I finally decided to join a site where people knew what they were talking about :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, everyone seems to be very friendly and helpful around here. I'm sure to be sticking around for ideas and help with my boys. I hope you get the same too for your boys. ;)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi and welcome! I too have some older rats. My two girls are getting there, but I can't really tell how old they are. That would require me to know how old they were when I got them and I don't have a clue. lol How do your old men act? Are they kinda calm and laid back? My girls used to be really hyper and now they've seemed to slow down a bit. Maybe it's just me, because I'm comparing them to my new baby boys. I'm not sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts