Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, My name is Dawn Woodford and I am a new member of the rat community. I just wanted to say hi to all of you. I got my 2 girls in March of last year and it has been fun ever since....I had never concidered getting a rat for a pet, and a friend had recived a couple for her birthday and I soon figured out they are the coolest kind of pets. And coming online I realized that so many people love them rather then against them. I dont have an avatar yet so in my pics there are pic of my girls the lighter one is Mocha she is curious and loves to be in your arms and scratched, and the other is Coco she would rather be running around the house and she is kinda timmid so they are so different. Thank you for taking the time to read my message and I am looking forward to being apart of the community. :D

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome! My two girls are exactly the same way, one is curious and cuddly, the other is ready run around the house! I hope we get to talk later! :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Dawn...hope to see lots of pix of your Mocha & Coco.

I'm in the process of getting my female Rattie pair, actually just another 3 weeks and they will be here, I'm so excited and can't wait =)

Hope that you and your girls love it here as much as we all do and remember....post lots of pics of your ratties :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts