Rat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there!
My name is Hannah! I just purchased a large rat, I am unsure of the breed, as I got him from a place that was going to use him as food :(
I came here to share my love of rats with everyone, and hopefully get some advice!

I owned a few rats when I was younger and have always loved them!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I bought my lil guy three days ago, his name is Bubo the Blasphemous. (named for a video game character) I do not know how old he is, and he is a bit hand shy. Any advice on how to "bring him out of his shell"?
I've been spending time with him, talking, giving treats, etc in hopes to make him comfortable with me. Today he keeps hiding :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If possible, I need a little advice on possibly gettin my lil guy a buddy to help with his shyness.. any tips?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi everyone!
My name is Tara and I am from Spain.
Sorry if I have any mistakes, not only am I thinking in 2 languages but I am also dyslexic....

·
Registered
63 Posts
In Spain- well in the Canaries, rats are not like at all!! Everyone thinks they are discusting! I find it soo hard to find anything and everything is soo expensive. I hope to get loads of help from this forum.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Sorry. Either this isn't working my phone isn't. Why am I answering someone's post and not in the general forum??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts