Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, my nickname is Calvo and this is the first rat forum I have joined because it seemed full of tips and friendly people! :)

I abso adore rats, I have owned all kinds of rats over the last 6 years and hope to have many more years of owning them! :)

I currently have 4 rats, a male called Rocky who loves eating and more eating. I also just recently got myself three young female rats, two have names, Dora and Ruby but the thrid is unnamed at the moment! any suggestions would be great!

(They are standard hooded champagne young females)

I look forward to meeting you all! :) 8)

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome! You have definatley come to the right place for helpful tips and friendly people! As for your ratties, I can't wait to see some pictures. Perhaps if we saw some pics of your girl we could brain storm a few names!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies :D my brother has decided to name them as he have to or he'll kill me..lol they are now calledd Ruby, Bridget and Dora :roll:

I will see ya around 8)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh, four rats can be hard work but i just seem to :lol: my brother cleans the male whilst I have this massive one to clean but i dont mind.. its easier than mucking out horse's stables :D :oops:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts