Rat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!
Myself and my partner bought 4 beautiful rats last night - 3 fancy rats and 1 dumbo rat, going by the names of Basil, Remy, Ian and Merlin (accountable for the username ;) .) We love them to pieces and they've already bought even more joy into our lives in just a matter of 12 hours.
I've registered in order to learn and discover more about how to take care of our rats and give them the best possible life, health and exercise they need. Also, to talk to fellow rat owners of course. :)

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Welcome! I love the names ^^ Any pictures quite yet?

·
Registered
672 Posts
Hello! I like your names too. My daughter has a girl rat named basil, I assume yours is a boy. She got on a food kick with hers, basil, truffle, and saffron.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome! I love the names ^^ Any pictures quite yet?
It took us a while to think of names we're happy with, they suit them well for who we named them after.
Yes, there's pictures, I posted a thread in the "Meet My Rat" topic. http://www.ratforum.com/showthread.php?289209-Basil-Remy-Ian-and-Merlin&p=1971353#post1971353

hello and welcome :)
Hello! Nice to meet you.

Hello! I like your names too. My daughter has a girl rat named basil, I assume yours is a boy. She got on a food kick with hers, basil, truffle, and saffron.
Great name, Basil! Yup, all ours are boys! We named him Basil after John Cleese's character in Fawlty Towers :)
Love the name your daughters given hers!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts