Rat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!!! I'm a new user, obviously! Im so excited to start replying to threads and stuff! I have two little ratites; Lily and Luna. I'll probably be posting like my routine and stuff bc I'm so worried that my little ratties aren't happy; even though I know they are. I got them August 31st, 2015, so not long ago. They were about 2 months when I got them, so now they are 4 1/2 months old. Da babies! :p:D;D
My little rats:

IMG_2024.jpeg

·
Registered
672 Posts
Awwwww! They are very cute! Welcome to the forum. I have a Lily and Luna also. Those are very popular names in the rat world.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really? Huh, I didn't know that! I just named them after Luna Lovegood and Lily Evans! And thanks for calling my rats cute; that means a lot

·
Registered
346 Posts
They are very sweet. I actually got my two girls, Esmerelda and Endora the same time you did. Mine are 3 1/2 months old. They are probably happy because they found a good home.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi and welcome! Your girls are absolutely adorable! Lily and Luna do seem like popular names. I was actually considering Luna for one of my girls. Luna Lovegood was one of my favorite HP characters!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Skill (lol). I just have an instinct on who's who now. But if you look from the back, Lily's hood goes all the way to her tail without breaking, and Luna's breaks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts