Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am a rat owner in Bloomington, IN. Thanks to an accidental litter in February I happily house 8 boys and 8 girls! (And 2 cats)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hello! I cannot believe I've found another rat person in the same state, let alone city! I am also in Bloomington, IN and I recently moved here from Columbus, IN. I've had rats just about my entire life. SO nice to see another in close proximity sharing the love.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Woah! I just moved here really recently too! Where I was before there were a lot of rat owners! Have you found a good vet in town? I'm not fond of the one I've visited so far.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha yes! There was an accidental litter in February and I had the means to care for them all so I kept them!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Woah! I just moved here really recently too! Where I was before there were a lot of rat owners! Have you found a good vet in town? I'm not fond of the one I've visited so far.
I have taken my rats to a vet in Franklin, IN. It's about an hour from here and my home town. They are pretty cheap and are great for rats! I haven't ever asked about spay/neuter but I don't doubt they do it, they prescribe and put to sleep so I don't see why they wouldn't fix a rat if needed. It's named Hillview Vet Clinic.
http://www.hillviewvets.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts