Rat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello~ I am new here so it is nice to meet everyone ^.^. As a quick introduction, my name is Caity, 18 years old and I currently have four rats. Kiu, Tae, Jin and Jun. Jin is my oldest at nine months and Kiu and Tae are my two youngest and 10 weeks, they are brothers. Jun was the first rat I ever got and he was a rescue as were Tae and Kiu. I didnt plan on having more than two but a lady wanted to feed Kiu and Tae to her snake so I just had to help them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I figured I should introduce my boys ^.^
This is Jun (or as I like to call him, Junie or Junie Baby) he is my baby. He is cuddly and very sooky. He is also very shy but once he gets to know you he will adore you and want to be with you all of the time. He also hates my camera so it is very hard to get a picture of him

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is Jin (dont worry I dont actually feed him the fish food, I just had it out to feed the fish) Jin is Jun's best friend and Jun couldnt live without him. Jin is super fun, he loves to run laps around my room, climb on anything he can and knock over as much as he can. He is very curious about everything and has often resulted in him being places he shouldnt be. Jin however, is very fussy and likes to make sure I know it, throwing anything he doesnt like out of the cage and onto my floor.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is Kiu and he is a new edition to the family. He was going to get fed to a snake so I figured I shouldnt let that happen. He and his brother (Tae) both had never had human contact before. They were originally terrified of me but it is a lot better now. Kiu is a sweetheart and is very timid but he is just discovering how to play and he is gradually getting better at being handled and sitting on my shoulder. However from the times of 12pm - 4pm he is very active and I cant get him to be still, hence the very blury picture

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is Tae, Kiu's brother. However he actually looks just like Jin. Tae is active. From the moment he wakes up until I turn the lights off for bed he does not stop. Tae has a habit of wrestling with my hand and now when I clean/tidy the cage in the morning it is a big game of my hand vs Tae. Tae is pretty good when it comes to handling. He doesnt seem to mind it and will happily sit on my shoulder, however he doesnt like it when strangers (my siblings like to say hello to them but dont go near them often so I would say strangers) touch Kiu for some reason. He gets really defensive so I have to work on that with him

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
Looks like you have your hands full! They are all very handsome! You are a super person for rescuing Tae and Kiu! Do their names have special meaning?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Their names dont really have a special meaning. Tae almost became Loki but there was just something about Loki that didnt fit. There is a singer I like called Junjin and so that is how I got Jun and Jin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts