Rat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've made a bunch of posts and it still won't let me reply and there's so many I want to comment on! UghhhhAnyways,Hello everyone I'm Laura a sophomore in college with a ratty I saved from being desert for a snake. But I soon fell in love with him because he really is the most loyal creature I've ever had! I don't even know how he learned his name (Luther) and follows me around and comes to his name or sits in my lap on long car rides! He keeps blowing me away. Only two problems is that I'm a messy person and he chews everything and likes to poop everywhere. Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi :) Possible suggestions - I've heard you can litter-train rats, but I'm brand new at this rat ownership thing, so I have no idea really. And maybe don't be so messy ;)

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Hi :) Possible suggestions - I've heard you can litter-train rats, but I'm brand new at this rat ownership thing, so I have no idea really. And maybe don't be so messy ;)
Alot of people are sucssesful litter training their rats but i failed so it doesn't always work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts