Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to start getting into babysitting so I can buy a FN 142 cage that all together cost $162. I have have know idea on how to get started. I don't know anyone that needs a babysitter. Well except for my sister but they won't pay me :-(.... Anyone have any ideas on how I can get the ball rolling (quickly!)? Or if you have any other idea's on making money. (and btw I have already read the link by twitch about getting money)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Find old clothes and stuff and sell them on eBay, or if you have any consignment shops (like a Buffalo Exchange, Tiger Tiger, Red Light, etc) you can sell them there.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
to get started babysitting let your family now so they can spread the word ro their friends and all that. then start posting flyers listing your qualifications, stipulations (how far you can travel, what age group you can babysit for, between what hours and which days, etc.) and price in convenence stores, grocery stores and other places with high traffic. then post an add in a free classified like kijiji.ca if you;re in canada but i'm sure there's an eqivulant online somewhere for other places. you want to spread the word around that you will babysit. the more you spread it the more chances someone will call.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts