Rat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, first time posting and not sure if it is allowed, but not sure who to turn to. My little guy, Domino, has been on some meds now for almost a month and while he has shown signs of getting better from a URI, I am still worried about him. He is a little lethargic and not moving as quick as he once was. Also, his heart beat is having hie shake, I attached a video. He still is eating and drinking som3, and retaining some of his weight. Just not sure what to do about the shaking so any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I would just make sure you keep him warm and keep him with you if that is comforting to him.Try to encourage him to drink ,if he will,by watering down some cereal/ yoghurt/ baby food anything like that.Can you get him to a vet tomorrow?I am sorry you are both going through this distressing experience.We have all been there 😢

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
He's in distress, his fur is puffed out, not smooth and his breathing is labored. The vet will be your best bet for improving his health. Good luck at the vet tomorrow!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts