Rat Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum and soon to be a new rat owner and wanted to get your opinions.

A woman local to me is giving away 5 female rats, 2 are 16 months, 1 is 8 months and the other 2 are 6 months old. I told her I'd like to take them, but I also think I'd like to get some baby rats to raise from a young age as my own.

I was thinking of getting the baby rats on Monday, and getting them settled into the cage on their own until next weekend when I'll introduce the two groups together. Do you think this is a really stupid idea, and it would be better to just either take the 5 or get a bigger group of baby rats?

Thank you for any help you can provide!

·
Registered
393 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your help!

Will maybe quarantine the young rats for a few weeks to settle in until I take the older ones on.

·
Registered
155 Posts
when winkie climbed over pookie i saw that there was a drop of pee on her. she did it twice does that mean winkie has exepted her?

·
Registered
549 Posts
pooky said:
when winkie climbed over pookie i saw that there was a drop of pee on her. she did it twice does that mean winkie has exepted her?

there is no reason for you to hijack every intro thread on the board, you have enough of your own

·
Registered
155 Posts
i am sorry but i am anxious to know what it means.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i dont get why everyone here thinks u need quorenteen. just put them togither

·
Registered
155 Posts
otherwise they would kill eachother.

·
Registered
12 Posts
like i said before just let nature take its coarse

·
Registered
393 Posts
Charlet_2OO7 said:
i dont get why everyone here thinks u need quorenteen. just put them togither
Maybe you should tell that to the person in another forum who just had one of her rats die because of a rat she brought home from a pet store who turned out sick.

·
Registered
155 Posts
darksong that lady is the fake charolett. the real one is the one with 0's.

·
Registered
393 Posts
pooky said:
darksong that lady is the fake charolett. the real one is the one with 0's.
Thank you, Pooky I'm reading that post now :).

·
Registered
12 Posts
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
155 Posts
okay. i have been following both charle's around for about an hour and looking at their posts.

·
Registered
549 Posts
pooky said:
okay. i have been following both charle's around for about an hour and looking at their posts.
don't waste your time

·
Registered
12 Posts
:roll:

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
locked to preserve evidence. sorry pooky, but i will open this back up, cleaned of spam once "OO" is banned.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts