Rat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had her for about a month now and haven't found the perfect name. Help me find one!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Your pants inspired me, she looks like a Tulip.

Did you have any themes?

She's super adorable, by the way. :3

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My themes are literary characters, authors, Biblical characters, Scientists... pretty much anything that sounds majestic and/or smart

·
Registered
624 Posts
  1. ACACIA: English name derived from the tree name, from Latin acacia, from Greek akakia, meaning "thorny Egyptian tree." Besides the flowering shrub or tree, Acacia is also the name of a fraternity. In Freemasonry, the Acacia symbolizes immortality of the soul, innocence and purity, and birth into a new life. The acaica seyal is believed to have been the biblical shittah-tree (Isaiah 41:19) which furnished the wood for the Ark of the Covenant and for the Tabernacle.
  2. GENESIS (Γένεσις): English name of Greek origin, derived from the word genesis, meaning "creation, generation, origin, source," from gignesthai "to be born," which is related to genos "birth, descent, race." In the bible, this is the name of the first book of the Old Testament.

1. MAGDALENE: English and German form of Greek Magdalēnē, meaning "of Magdala." In the bible, this is the name of a woman who was cleansed of sin by Jesus and remained with him throughout his ministry, and witnessed his crucifixion and resurrection.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha I just named my new blue girl Genesis!

I love the name Acacia. Where did you get these names?

·
Registered
624 Posts
Oh did you. xD I like the name Genesis, too!

I honestly just googled "Biblical female names"

I love Acacia, too. ^_^ Thought you would like it. :3

·
Registered
624 Posts
Let me know what you name her, she's beautiful!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I decided to call her Azalea! She is soft and delicate like a flower. A six year old across the street named her.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts