Rat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Β·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
πŸ’• MY STORY NEEDS TO BE READ....πŸ’•
πŸπŸ€πŸπŸ€πŸπŸ€πŸπŸ€πŸπŸ€πŸπŸ€πŸ
If anybody out there can please give me advice??
I have two white Brother rats with blue heads there twins ,
I have four male rats All together.,
In 2 separate cages..
One unfortunately lost his front leg ..
He got deathly sick ..
I had to put him in a separate cage away from his brother's the vet said
He has immune disorder, has been on antibiotics,
( it COST ME $320.00 dollars for 1 rat..)

Now his brother" one of the twins is sick so sick he is peeing himself,
his eyes are shaking badly back and forth. They look like their gonna pop out of his head . HE HAS NEVER DONE THIS IN A YEAR I have had him maybe it is called something else and it is normal for his eyes to be like that I don't know if someone can just let me know since everyone I asked does not know nothing*?
πŸ‘‰In the same spot he's laying he has been not I'm getting up to pee right next to himself been acting right he has been sneezing and it sounds like when you pick him up you can hear his chest rumble like the
πŸ‘‰thunder in the sky..
Of course I would spend as much as it takes to get them all better but I do not have the money I'll have to put out another $320 for Springer to get better..

I do not have another $320.00 to bring him in now this week today is
9-13-2021..
Can anybody out there help me??
or give me advice on what to do..
I live in Minneapolis Minnesota and I need a decent vet that is not that expensive all together we have 10 rats and in one room..
THE DAD Rat LIVES ALONE,
THE MOM RAT LIVES WITH HER FOUR DAUGHTERS, AND THE BOYS LIVE TOGETHER THERE'S THREE BOYS AND ONE CAGE AND THEN THE ONE THAT ONLY HAS ONE FRONT PAW AND TWO BACK LEGS..
HE LOST ONE OF HIS FRONT ARM WHEN HE WAS LITTLE HE'S HANDICAPPED AND NEEDS A LOT OF HELP NOW...
ALL THE RATS ARE SNEEZING AND GETTING SICK .
I NEED TO REHOME MY GIRLS THE DAD RAT,,
2 OF THE 4 BOYS RATS
ALL TOGETHER THEY'RE WONDERFUL THEY'RE TRAINED THEY'RE ALSO POTTY TRAINED TO GO IN ONE CORNER OF THERE 5 FOOT TALL CAGE.. BOYS HAVE A OVER A 6 FOOT HIGH CAGE ..

🌟YOU CAN HANDLE THEM THEY'RE SWEET, LOVING THEY all depend on a human to feed them care for them play with them..
I've raised them since they have been an hour born, from their mother's womb..
🌠 I'M LOOKING TO REHOME WITH THE FATHER Rat Also,
WHO IS WITHDRAWN HE'S HARD TO HANDLE HE DOES BITE ANYBODY BESIDES ME..
🌠 I'VE HANDLED HIM FOR THE LAST ALMOST 2 YEARS AND THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT PUTTING HIM DOWN IF I BRING HIM INTO ANY SHELTER OR TO ANY OTHER PLACE THEY'RE LOOKING TO EUTHANIZE HIM .. (POCKET PETS) EVEN SO THEY WANT TO PUT HIM DOWN IF THEY TAKE HIM BECAUSE HE DOES NOT HAVE A COMPANION.. HE NEEDS TO BE PUT IN A CAGE WITH ANOTHER FEMALE AND HE WILL BE FINE..
HE BITES SINCE HE'S BEEN ALONE FOR THE LAST YEAR AND A HALF..
IF YOU WORK WITH HIM HE IS LOVING AND CARING...
If you work with father Rat he's old
he will trust you he will not bite you he will be your best friend..
⭐ it just takes time please can somebody out there help me rehome these wonderful rats..
They all range from different colors...
I'M LOOKING FOR ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HAS THE PATIENCE TO WORK WITH The father Rat he needs a partner in his cage with him ,
🌠The male father does not like any other males he is very protective and will start to fight his own son's Even
if he is left around them or senses them..
🌠HE IS A GREAT, otherwise to me..
I THINK THEY CALL HIM A BLUE HOOD SO HE'S GOT A BLUE HEAD AND A WHITE BODY PLEASE CAN ANYBODY OUT THERE HELP ME..
I NEED ADVICE ON HOW TO KEEP MY RATS FROM GETTING SICK AND MY DAUGHTER'S ROOM ..
πŸ˜₯Also I need somebody out there who will not just feed my rats to a snake..
Like these other assholes that lie and say they need rats and then later I found out they wanted to feed our rats to their snake..😒
πŸ‘‰ I need somebody who is loving and decent and who care for them until the very end I don't need somebody fake that will just feed them to a snake for supper...
My young Adult daughter can not take care of the rats no more..πŸ‘ˆ
πŸ‘‰ These rats do not deserve to be neglected and not cared for..πŸ‘ˆ
I do not live with them can somebody please either give me advice or can somebody please assist meπŸ‘ˆ
πŸ‘‰ on helping me rehome these wonderful rats...πŸ‘ˆ
😰Thank youπŸ˜₯
My email address is
((( [email protected] ))))
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME IN READING THE STORY....
SIGNING OFF...

Β·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
9-13-2021 Other part left out ,,
Sorry just to clear my daughter a minor she and her friend brought home a 2 male rats her and her friend thought""
Later to find out ONE of them was a female rat not knowing she that the lady at the pet store said,
Supposedly that these were both males.
A week later one of them gave birth to 15 babies and this is how this story began above...
PET STORE ASKS FOR ME TO BRING IN THE BABIES AFTER THEY WERE 3 DAYS OLD so they could freeze them and then feed them to the snakes unfortunately I cannot do this I'm not like this they need to go to a good home to those out there who do not understand the story fully this is the other side..

Β·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Wow, so sorry for your situation. I wish I was closer, my rescue would be able to help. Have you looked for a rescue in your area? Even within half a day's drive? It would be worth it as they have the experience, the funds and the vets to handle this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts