Rat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have two new females. When we adopted them they were called
"Ratta" and "Touille". Just doesn't fit their personalities. We started calling them Little and Big! We wanted to get to know them before naming them. Now big and little are sticking and that is certainly not what I want to call them. They are both berkshire. The aggressive, dominant, protective older sister has a dark gray hood and her body is white with a large black marking in the middle. The other one has a black and white face, she looks a lot like a little chipmunk. Her body is white with a little black mark.
I want so badly to give them permanent names, but not sure. Any suggestions would be helpful and much appreciated!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
We definitely need pictures! ^_^

Also, berkshires just have white tummies. Your girls sound like hoodeds :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
I always seem to end up with animals when they are just babies just starting to let me in on their personalities...and i try to stay away from the common names( My boyfriend gave Ralph his name....::yawn::) A lot of my cats had Greek and Roman god/goddess names...Japanese names are unique
Shoki sure seems to like his name...

just google for a list, theres tons.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
lol I just remembered that I was planning on naming my next two girls either Mai and Tai (mmm, delicious!) or Fava Bean and Chianti (/bow Hannibal Lecter) :lol:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just can't give a rat a white hat name. So, the last 2 I named were Boris and Igor. Unfortunately, Igor (pronounced Eye-gor, of Young Frankenstein fame,) turned out to be an adorable doe, so I simply mutated the name to Ighee. Best I could do at this point.

·
Registered
532 Posts
teal said:
I just can't give a rat a white hat name. So, the last 2 I named were Boris and Igor. Unfortunately, Igor (pronounced Eye-gor, of Young Frankenstein fame,) turned out to be an adorable doe, so I simply mutated the name to Ighee. Best I could do at this point.
haha that's great!

pics would help, but usually it takes me a week or two to come up with good names for anything 8O

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all for the help. I will take good pics this wknd. How do I get them on here? I'm not so great at getting my pics off the digital camera and to anyhwere but my email.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
if you have a photobucket acount you can upload them on there, under the pi there should be 3 or 4 codes, use the IMG code, just paste it on here

·
Registered
549 Posts
I really want a dumbo so I can name him "hephalump" maybe two... then I can have "Hephelump" and "Woozle"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts