Rat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting ready to list our Martin's RUUD R-699 cage (black) and have no clue what the going rate is for one of these used. I know they're $240 new with shipping, but what do they go for used? Anyone know? We'll include a rat-sized Wodent Wheel, plastic space pod for sleeping, very cool "parrot" perch, an easy-to-remove food dish, corner litterbox and even a freshly scrubbed clean pee rock if someone wants it. I assumed I'd have to sell this locally since I can't ship this behemoth. There are none for sale on our local CraigsList so I have no clue on pricing. My son and I spent the whole morning outside scrubbing everything to make it as perfect as possible. Now I came to list it and I'm at a loss. This final cage sale is ending the rat chapter of our lives, sadly :( so it'll be a bittersweet sale.

Any thoughts for me?

(Admins - I didn't put this in the Marketplace section because I'm not selling it yet.... I'm trying to get advice for a good price before I photograph it and list it anywhere - but if you need to move it or delete it I understand).

Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Geez - it's not a Wodent Wheel - it's a Silent Spinner wheel.

I should add that my husband said maybe $180 would be a good price, especially since it comes with accessories?? Any thoughts on that?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Someone PM'd me with advice. So how do I delete this thread? I've been searching, but can't figure out how to delete :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts