Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
Wow that's the first time I ever heard that happen I have no clue did u try bringing him/her to the vet? Because toothpaste is bad for even a child to consume so I'm not really sure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
952 Posts
Call your vet and see what they say. It isnt even like you can give them something to throw it up because they cant vomit. I know when kids do this they give them charcoal to help purify them but I wonder if rats would be given the same...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,072 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
320 Posts
For future reference:


We are your best resource for any animal poison-related emergency, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you think that your pet may have ingested a potentially poisonous substance, call(888) 426-4435. A $65 consultation fee may be applied to your credit card.

https://www.aspca.org/pet-care/animal-poison-control


And:


http://www.justanswer.com/sip/poisoning?r=ppc|ga|1|Pets|Pet Poison Control&JPKW=animal poison control&JPDC=S&JPST=&JPAD=30481275003&JPMT=e&JPNW=g&JPAF=txt&JPCD=20120618&JPRC=1&mkwid=sTfrJn7GZ_dc&pcrid=30481275003&pkw=animal poison control&pmt=e&plc=&gclid=CjwKEAjwns6hBRDTpb_jkbTv1UYSJACBhberOCUhxb7fTiaVWoNG7TGYt_B5u5nHuoF62fICu1P3OhoCCRvw_wcB

And: Your emergency vet or regular vet if on call
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top