Rat Forum banner

Here are my girls!

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Berks 
#1 ·
Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest...I have problems with the flash and shutter speed in my camera. Annoying. :?

Anyway, here are the girls...

Fiona is the black hooded. I call her the 'social director' because she's the 'in your face,' pay attention to me, me, ME, kinda rat. Fi loves to groom; anyone who puts their hand in the cage will get a good cleaning.

Rose is the beige capped (or bareback.) She is a total lap rat. She lives to snuggle and is the most laid back girl you've ever met.

Lana, the blue hooded, is my new girl. I'm still figuring her out...she is very hyper and not too sure about people yet. Today she sat in my lap for about an hour and even gave my hand a few licks! I think she's coming around!

See less See more
#2 ·
aawww they are to to cute!! I think i'm going to steal them lol. They are just too cute, I can see why you feel to GGMR.

#5 ·
Thanks everyone...I may be a bit biased, but I think they are pretty cute too. :lol:

Wow Star! That's uncanny! You have a fine looking trio there! :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.