Rat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first. i got toner monday when i went to the dollar theater with some of my friends. it is next to the humane society and a lot of people dump animals there. i saw some teen guys trying to back over an animal and i really thought it was a fox baby because i've seen a few around. so i went over and it was a little rat. i took her from them and now have a little female rat baby.

she's really sweet and loves to just sit in my lap and cuddle. she loves being scratched and will stay in your hand or your lap as long as you pet her. if she's grooming herself and you pet her she'll even lick and groom your fingers. i named her toner because the top half of her is a dif color than the bottom half.

i'm joining a ton of rat forums and mailing lists so i can learn a lot and take good care of her.. i was going to find her another home but i've really fallen for this little girl and decided to keep her. i've had her a little over 48 hours and she's prob only been in her cage about 15 of those hours

here are some pics where you can see her colors

on the windowsill

cuddled on lap

grooming on lap and getting petted

sleeping on lap

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
She's a cutie. Does she have a big white belly (Berkshire) or just a little white (Irish)?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
uhh well she has white on her bell. it's a funny shaped... kinda like an outline of a lake. but its not very big

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ollie never falls asleep when he's out,he's to busy exploring

·
Registered
13 Posts
that is a very cute rat

1 - 9 of 9 Posts