Rat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we've been really busy moving and things but today while we had our daily little play with Addo, my boyfriend and I took some pictures of him doing silly things. He's getting so big now!

Grr

Scratchy head!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
oh, wow a perfectly marked husky! they're so beautiful and so hard to find. where did you get your big boy from?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We got him from a little petshop in Portsmouth. He was the only boy in the litter :)

·
Registered
814 Posts
He is gorgeous!!!! becareful I'm going to find out where you live and steal him lol.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Wow....he is gorgeous! I'm with Nazarath....WATCH OUT! lol JK

How old is he? He si very cute :D

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I love his colouring, he's a gorgeous boy! :D

Does he have a rat-friend?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's just him at the moment as we're home all day and he usually chills out with us. He's a cheerful chappy though. We move into our new bigger house soon and will consider getting him a little buddy! But for now he's happy and has us as his rat-friends ;)

·
Registered
443 Posts
What a handsome boy! :D

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I do wonder how much bigger he'll get... He's about 10 weeks old now or something

·
Registered
78 Posts
What a huge rat, he's really awesome... love the coloring, and hey, I never knew rats were compatible with SUPER STEEP SLOPES! xD I guess he was holding on for dear life with his claws.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Very handsome boy!!!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Cute! I think he looks like a white faced possum (I love possum so take that as a complement)! In the first picture he looks like he's smiling! Hm... maybe that's why they really call them huskies! lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts