Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Hi! I just joined today and am trying to figure out how the forum works. If I'm right Im posting under the "Say Hello" section. If not, im sorry if this ends up some where totally random! Any ways let me introduce myself, I just turned 14 3 days ago and guess what i got as my B day present? Ratties!!!! Im so excited! I have had 6 rats in the past (Stuart <petco>, Snoopy& Roor Beer Float <adopted from friends who were sold a pregnant rat from petco>, Lightning Bolt, Mask, and Roofus <family owned petstore>) Unfortunetly all died of tumors or respitory problems and it broke my heart :( So I promised myself I would never fall in love with a rat again. and for two years I stayed true to my promise but when I was getting dog food for my other baby Saddie I saw the cutest little ratties and couldn't help but think of all the good times I had with my babies! Sure enough I was sucked back into the world of rats and to sum up an Incredibly super long story and make it long I bought two baby rats from a family owned petstore that buys directly from a Friend/breeder.
Well technecly one is mine and the other is my brother collin's. He Bought a beautiful 8 week old Blue hooded dumbo, and i bought the best rat of the bunch! She is rather hard to describe but ill try my best and later i'll get some pics. She is a 6 week dumbo rat and is almost completly cinnom except for her white belly and she has the coolest marking on her face. It is a thin diaginal streak that starts in the middle of her forehead and runs down to the right and she has white cheeks. It kind of reminds me of Harry Potter's scar! They're names are Mouse (Collins) and Cinna-Bun (Mine!)I love them so much i can't wait till they get used to me!
One of the main resons I joined this Forum is because my knew rats are beginning to make me worry and I was hoping this would be a good way to get/give help. I also joined because I thought it might be a nice change to talk people who don't freak out when I tell them I have pet rats :D I know this was kind of long but if you managed to get through the whole thing I thank you for your time and hope you reply to some of the many questions I have!

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
Lets see your girl is a berkshire (white belly, white forepaws and white tailtip?). Her colour could be agouti (ticked brown wild rat colour) and her marking sounds like a blaze.

Welcome back to the world of being Owned by rats :)

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lilspaz68 said:
Lets see your girl is a berkshire (white belly, white forepaws and white tailtip?). Her colour could be agouti (ticked brown wild rat colour) and her marking sounds like a blaze.

Welcome back to the world of being Owned by rats :)
Yeah, how did you know! You must have lots of rat owning expirience! I saw your "horde" and they are adorable. I have allways wanted a horde of my own but my mom would never alow it. :roll:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts