Rat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I am a first time rat owner and have been having fun with my new little friends so far. I brought home four little ladies from a family who ended up with not one but two accidental litters. These four are from the first litter and about six weeks old. they were already used to being held and bothered before i brought them home. Ruby is mostly white with a smudge on her nose, similar to a siamese cat. she is the most friendly and runs all over the room and is very tolerant of being pet and picked up, though she doesn't sit still for long. Lavender is a pretty little light grey girl and is a bit more relaxed. She likes to hang around in little pouches i made out of fleece. Celia is white with grey spots and quite flighty, although she is always interested in seeing if I have treats. Beatrice is the largest of them, she is black with a white stomach. I am a bit unsure about what she is thinking. She sometimes seems more nervous than her sisters, but doesn't seem to be shy. she'd just prefer to lounge in her hammock than bother much with me. Anyway, I was looking for a place to ask some questions and make sure I was going about caring for and socializing these ladies the right way so I'm glad I made my way over here!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts