Rat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I'm Kerry, and I've kept rats for...gosh, since I was seven or eight years old, I think. I'm a university student and I've got one little boy with me in my dorm as an emotional support animal. His name is Albus and he really has helped. I also have a three year old girl named Agatha, who is at home still. Over winter break I plan to do introductions and get them a nice big cage - Albus is getting neutered this week so they can live together. At home I've also got three dogs and two cats, so we've got a nice household.

Well, kind of a long introduction, but I'm looking forward to my time here on the rat forum!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are some pictures of my ratties, too.

This first one is Albus - I've had him for almost three weeks now, and I'm not sure how old he is...no more than a few months, though. When I got him he was barely bigger than a mouse. He's even bigger now, of course, and he has the cutest dark ears and so much energy.

The next one is Agatha, my three year old girl. She's such a sweetie I adore her, and the marking on her face is so cute, too.

I think you can click on the pictures to make them bigger if you want, so there are my ratties!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a baby with me in my dorm as an emotional support animal as well! She is my happy place :) Cute sweeties, arent they

1 - 3 of 3 Posts