Rat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Just saying hi and I hope to meet some new rats (and people!) and shre pics and vids! I am 15 and here is my house (or apartment...) full of animals!

First up: my rats!
Annie- blue dumbo berkshire, about 7 months old
Peanut- beige ruby eyed bumbo berkshire and annies sister, 3 months old
Charlie, my big male blue/white rex, 2 yrs old

I also have...
Dozer- English Bulldog, almostt 3 years
Mogley- 5 yr old ball python
Lola- the oldest of the house, a 7 y.o Bearded dragon

·
Registered
97 Posts
WELCOME to the forum! I love your dragon. I have Turfle, a solid blue female rat, Tucka (two-kha), Turfle's half sister who is a blue hooded female.
I also have Kisses, a deep sable bombay kitty: Dolgthrasir, a tonkanese kitty: Begheera, a ticked tabby: Mooshie, a russian blue/dsh kitty
And a bunch of fish!
I hope you have fun here! I love it. 8)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes. A lot of people think I am strange or hypocritical for having both a snake and rats as pets, but honestly, people have cats and dogs in their house right? Well, the dogs are very well capable of killing cats... But anyway lol no i am not saying you are calling me anything it's just that the subject comes up a lot lol
Well thanks for the welcomng, and I'll see you all around the forums!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I got my two sweeties from a friend of mine who has both rats and 2 snakes. A bald python named "little bit" and a reticulated python named "crush". I don't find that hypicritcal at all.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I got my two sweeties from a friend of mine who has both rats and 2 snakes. A bald python named "little bit" and a reticulated python named "crush". I don't find that hypicritcal at all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts