Rat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya. New abroad and figured I'd introduce myself.

I'm Cassandra, 16 and reside in Canada. I have been owned by rats on and off for around 7 years and my rat, deceased as of two weeks ago, I'd had for almost 2 years, was about 3 1/2 years old and the love of my life. He's missed enormously. I feel it's time for another rat (probably two, actually) to step in his place so hopefully tomorrow, or the following day I will be adopting two boys from the SPCA.

Anyway looking forward to sharing my future boys and meeting all of you. :D

·
Registered
798 Posts
Hey Cassandra, welcome to the forum. Where are you from in Canada? And if you do adopt, go for two, they'll be happier and so will you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MopyDream44 said:
WELCOME! I'm sorry to hear about your rattie :( but I know adopting ratties will help your heart heal :)
Thank you. He was old and I was expecting it to happen any day. He died in my arms. It was sad but I'm glad he went peacefully, happy and healthy.

renay said:
Hey Cassandra, welcome to the forum. Where are you from in Canada? And if you do adopt, go for two, they'll be happier and so will you.
I know this. But, it's going to depend entirely on if they even have two. Last time I was in they didn't even have one! Hopefully I will get lucky. :eek:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome, and I'm sorry about your boy passing. But it was good that it was peaceful. And good luck, I hope they have 2 boys this time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts