Rat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I adopted 2 baby girls on sunday , they are 10 weeks old , the lady I adopted them from works with me at walmarts , I never knew she has baby rats much less was looking for a home for her baby rats , so I was surprised and thrilled to meet them , first is my albino rat her name is Snowball and 2nd is Mickey she is brown and white with dark eyes ,for them being the same age Mickey is a little bigger then Snowball but in time I'am sure she will catch up
now since the have been here 2days they haven't touched any of their food , I have Oxbow and kaytee lab blocks , I put 3 of the oxbow and 3 of the kaytee , the lady was feeding kaytee so she gave me some but I had already bought the oxbow , now when are the going to eat ? I did get Mickey to take a treat last night , she grabbed it and ran off but they haven't touched any of the lab blocks any idea , I don't want them to starve , was going to try some veggies tonight but I decided to wait until they started to eat their food first , if all goes well I will start them Friday or Saturday
ok that's it for now , I will post some pics later tonight , waiting on my batteries t charge for the camera :(

1 - 1 of 1 Posts