Rat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! My name is Jill, and as you can see, I'm new here!
I love all animals, especially small ones, such as rats, mice and hamsters. I have 2 brand new ratties of my own: two 6 week old hooded females named Milo and Roxie.
I just wanted to say Hi! and look forward to spending my time here on the forums.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

jellybeanqueen said:
i think you need to shrink your avatar image just a wee bit. xD
I agree. ;)

Avatars should be no more than 120 pixels square, for your reference. :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Jill...hope to see pix of your new ratties soon, I'm in the process of getting my Rattie home built before I get my Rattie pair, I'm so excited and can't wait =)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll be sure to post pics soon. I've held off on getting them until the 24th, but in the meantime have been setting up their cage and readjusting it to the last millimeter. I am very excited though.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Big news! My dad allowed me to pick up my ratties today; 2 days early! They are still a bit nervous in the new surroundings, but I managed to snap a few pics of them. I'll post them as soon as I figure out how...

·
Registered
626 Posts
Im new too and I just got my ratties as well, ( they are also very shy) Congrats on your ratties and I can't wait to see the pictures! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.