Rat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'm a first time-to-be rat owner (I'll be adopting two baby boys, just waiting on their stuff to arrive) and stumbled on this forum in all my research. I'm so excited to be bringing these beasties into my life, I'll be posting pictures once they're home!

I will definitely have loads of questions as some of the information I'm finding it a bit confusing at times.

I look forward to getting to know some of you :)

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hey there DasVdee! Welcome to the forum! =) I can't wait to see pictures of them when you get them. This site is so helpful and I know everyone will be happy to help with any questions you have.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi ! Monica here. I'm excited that you are excited to get two babies! I can't wait to see pictures. I recently stumbled across this forum and they have a lot of information. I have 2 dumbo males names skulls and Satan and I have 6 fancy females named Lucy Kush Kandi Gravity Saturn and enigma ! I'll be posting pictures soon of them !

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi ! Monica here. I'm excited that you are excited to get two babies! I can't wait to see pictures. I recently stumbled across this forum and they have a lot of information. I have 2 dumbo males names skulls and Satan and I have 6 fancy females named Lucy Kush Kandi Gravity Saturn and enigma ! I'll be posting pictures soon of them !
That's a lotta babies! ! I love it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey there DasVdee! Welcome to the forum! =) I can't wait to see pictures of them when you get them. This site is so helpful and I know everyone will be happy to help with any questions you have.
Thank you! Really happy to have found this forum (:) Im sure everyone will be a huge help in guiding me through my first ratties

1 - 6 of 6 Posts