Rat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, im Cozmonkey or Charlotte.
You may have already seen me in the Rat health section because one of my beautiful ratties, Cinder had a lump on her side.

But it turns out it's all good and it's just scar tissue so hopefully nothing else will form from it.

So anyways I have two Ratties Cinder & Evie both are white with grey markings on their face and back. They are 15 months old and we had a big celebration (with cake) for their birthday on March 31st

Sorry about the randomness of the black and white part... I couldn't find the original of this photo! :lol: The one at the back is Cinder and the one at the front is Evie.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome. Lovely ratties:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aww thanks :)

Yesterday night, i let the rats out in my room. And cinder ran under & behind the radiator (she not allowed there cuz there's all sorts of random things there moudly tissues, chocolate wrappers etc.)

So i looked over the back of my bed (where the radiator leads) and she wasn't there... so I was completly confused - until a heard rustling of paper near my computer desk! So I looked over there and my little rattie had tricked me!

She had only run half way behind the radiator, then she ran back and started exploring under my computer desk!

:roll: How devious ratties can be!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Heya! Welcome to the board! I have to female ratties! There called Tabby and Roxy! I would post a pic but i'm not at home lol! There is pictures of them on the post your rat pictures thread! Welcome again!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, i'll take a look at tabby and roxy :D

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Hello Charlotte, welcome to the forums! :)

(I'm a bit behind, sorry!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts