Rat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my name is RIO. I work in a university and have owned rats for a few months now.

At the moment I have 4 lovely rats

Prissy, cadence, rose, and orchid.

Orchid is the big mom of the group, shes very good with the other rats and teaches them how to play

Prissy is my little runner, we dont see her much in the day, but at night shes constantly running on her wheel whether is be 1am or 6am you can hear here going **** mell on her wheel.

Cadence is my trouble maker always getting into where she doesn't belong. A loveable ball of furr but she really likes to mock mount the other rats (they're all female)

Then there's my rose, lately I think she's been feeling under the weather, she hasn't got much girth to her back, infact its very easy to trace her spine and hip bones, however she's got all her weight in her belly. Shes bedn sleeping a lot but can hustle when there's food. Shes got a healthy appetite but still has a wiry frame along her back, her eyes are also more of a light pink rather than a red like you'd expect in an albino.

All my rats are female, no sign of anything like the flu amongst them, all of them are callico besides rose whos albino

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
It could just be the runt of the group. One of my rats is like that but i just make sure that he has enough food.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts