Rat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello im cappy and i have been keeping rat's for near 6 years now and i have been breeding em for about a year and yes i do own snake's i breed feeder's and pet's but my pet's will never be fed to my snake's and i am sorry if i offend anyone but i love my rat's and my snake's

·
Registered
263 Posts
=O Wowzers! Rats and snakes?!

Yeah, I know. Snakes do have to live of something. It's just sad that the "something" has to be living. Do you treat the feeder's at least almost as good as the pets?

Welcome to the site! There's some forum rules sticky-ed to the top of the Lounge board, go read 'em =)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i kill the feeder's in a painless way with carbon dioxcide and then freeze em till i need em and my feeder's don't bite like most feeder rat's wich meen's i handle em

·
Registered
981 Posts
Hello cappy!

I just want to say in advance that whatever people say to you on these forums, they have your rats interest at heart. However, you may be better off not to even mention that you breed rats or have rats as feeders again, as both "backyard breeding" and discussing using rats as feeders is generally frowned upon in these forums. We all agree that snakes have to live, but this is a *pet* rat forum and as such I think we try to hide from this truth.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i thought it would be better to let people know now instead of sombody finding out later and getting angery at me

·
Registered
263 Posts
Very true. Well, I guess it's good you said it now. Just as long as you seldom mention it again! -shakes finger- I kid, I kid. But it is a good idea.

I hope you find what cha need on here, Cappy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts