Rat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, Well my name is missy. I have 3 rats right now, if i can keep them away from my daughter, i had 2 more but they somehow became hers. i call her the crazy rat kid. it all started when my oldest daughter got her first rat (eeww there tails gross) then the next day me and my youngest had to go get our own. now we have a total of 9 between us 3 girls. can you guess who has most of them? i have bullet and valentine and my newest girl allykins. she is by herself because valentine won't except any other rat in her cage but bullet. So allykins gets to hang out with me the most. have a good day everyone.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, Missy. If your name is Melissa, we share the same name. I'm a brand spankin' newbie as well... just joined yesterday. I love how all three of you are addicted to rats! I got oldest girl in the second week of May. And since then, I've gotten my boyfriend AND my sister completely addicted to them. Anyhoo, welcome to the forums. I look forward to hearing more "tails" of your ratty rat-rats!! :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
welcome! I just joined yesterday too and all ready love it. Everyones super nice and it's fun to look at all the photos of ratties. I hope we get a chance to talk later! :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi missy. Welcome to the forum. You have found a nice group of folks here.

You should consider getting allykins a friend for her cage. Rats are VERY social and if they get along with other rats they should always have at least one cage-mate to keep them company.

Have fun.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome! Hope you find this Ratforum as helpful as :D I do!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts