Rat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! This is my very first post on this forum! A month ago we became rat owners and we are loving it! We started with two boys from PetCo (I know, evil, but I have a 4 year old and none of the breeders around here would adopt to families with kids under 6- bummer!). They're both white, one has a gray hood and one has a black hood. Emmett and Ben. We have the PetCo cage and it's a perfect first cage! We're having fun making hammocks and such out of fleece, feeding them healthy people food along with their lab blocks, and teaching them tricks. Today my oldest daughter and I ran into a local pet store to grab something and came out with another little guy, Oreo- he's a dumbo with similar coloring to the other two. We just couldn't leave him there. So now we're a three-rat family. Looking forward to learning all about our new family members through the experts here!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Welcome! I'm also in Georgia. :3 I have a wonderful pair of female trouble-makers myself. XDD I personally use Flickr, since it has loads of space, gives you size options on your images, and it never deletes anything you have uploaded.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome! Three of my boys are from Petsmart, I don't like supporting the business either but I'd rather have these guys with me than stuck in those tanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone! This forum has already helped me so much. My husband just finished putting together our gorgeous new DCN- I can't believe how big it is! So here I sit about to look through everyone's cage pics (again) and threads on how to hack cool things for the DCN. They're going to love it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts