Rat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
I’m Matt and my ratty is Sir Benjamin the 2nd... but you can call him Benji.

I’m from Lansing Mi (so is Benji).
I’m a culinary arts student and have already graduated with a degree in photography.

I look forward to hanging around the forums and getting to know everyone and getting some info on raising my boy.

These are his photos...taken with a camera phone, when hes a little older and will sit still long enough ill be doing real portraits of him.

Benji is an Irish blue, rex dumbo… and omg he’s so sweet.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Does Benji have a rattie-friend? :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope Benji is an only child (well I have a dog and they get along) but no cage buddys... I spend at least 4 hours a day with him...often more then that.

·
Registered
798 Posts
i agree with vixie, when i got my first female i had her alone for about a week and she was showing major signs of depression which i at first took to be carachter traits... and yours looks like hes young enough not to present you with any problems upon the introduction of another rat, its healthier for him to have a friend, and double the fun for you, its definately worth it.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Hello! Welcome to the forum!

I think you should get another rattie as well, and you've got a perfect excuse! You'll love having two ratties. They are sooooo cute together!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts