Rat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found this forum and thought I would sign up! Some day I'd like to have rats, though probably not for at least a couple years. I've never met a rat I didn't like! 8)

I really like the white ones with the black on their backs, or black ones with white on their bellies! I like the blue-gray ones too. All of them really.

Some pets I have or have had in the past: cats, dogs, guinea pigs, birds, insects, different fishes. I still have lots of these, which is why I won't be getting a pet for a while, but I like to research for when the day comes.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello there, I'm new here as well and don't own a rat yet either :p
I saw we joined at like the same time haha! I like your username; kitsunes are cool. "Kuro" means black in Japanese, doesn't it? Or am I completely wrong? LOL

Welcome! The more you research the sooner you will want them
Yes! They're so cute and smart!

I just saw a video of rats' eyes boggling last night. It was very... weird. :eek: One of the comments on the video said it looked like "the eyes are trying to escape!"

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi! I just joined too with my heart rat Mordecai! I hope that your dream of getting rats comes true soon; they are truly, in my opinion, the best small animal pets you can own. I asked for a rat for Christmas 5 years ago (I was totally expecting a rat in a cage under my Christmas tree, haha) and it took a lot of convincing to have my mom let me use my Visa giftcard I got for Christmas on a rat and all the necessities. But, in the end, my entire family became rat lovers and I got more over the years. I wasn't aware at first that rats could - and needed to - stay in pairs/groups to be truly happy so now, I own two and yes, I plan on getting more!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts