Rat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've posted once before on this site asking a Question but forgot to introduce myself!

Anyways, I'm Pauline, 21 from bonnie Scotland. I live with my boyfriend, Ger, we have a 2 year old daughter Keira Rose, and have now added 3 gorgeous ratty girls to our family! I've only had them for about 3 weeks now and I'm still encouraging them that I'm not as terrifying as they seem to think! But they are only just over 2 months so I'm sure they'll come around.

My ratty girls are:-
Tinkerbell, kind of greyish-brown hooded, was the smallest of the whole group at the pet store but has literally caught up with the other 2 in the past few weeks.
Matilda, very dark brown (almost black), berkshire, most terrified of all 3, but gorgeous.
Jasmine or Jas for short, light Champagne with pink eyes, really big girl and the leader of the pack at the moment.

I have yet to work out how to post pics but will do so when I do!

·
Registered
35 Posts
welcome!!
your rats sound very nice.

i think you must take a digitle camera plug it in with a UBS port and download it to your pics than control copy it than past it when you type

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, here's a couple of pics (please excuse the quality, they are from my phone camera and these girls are far to wriggly to be photogenic lol):

Jasmine and Tinkerbell

Matilda

We've also had two new additions - originally part of the group my girls were from, these two had been booked by someone before Christmas who didn't show up for them, so I brought them home yesterday. I've yet to name them, they are both champagne but one has a rex coat and the other smooth.

So that's the whole bunch!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
welcome! the pictures didn't show up for me either but when that happens i just right click it and open it in a new window, then it shows up. your girls are beautiful!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Welcome :) to the forums. Don't worry the ratties will come around. They sound adorable but I can't see any pictures either.

I'm not having luck tonight with pics it seems.

Anyhoo i'm happy we have another member for this wacky buncha rat lovers :)

·
Registered
626 Posts
They sound adorable!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MopyDream44 said:
shucks it said there are no images in the album. Worry not! I'm sure you'll get a hang of the picture thing!
If you go to the left hand side there are separate albums named 'Groups', 'Jaz', etc and that should bring up the pics. Hopefully! :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
HI THERE!! Welcome to the forum from another newbie. Your babies sound absolutely cute. I am rather computer literate but for some reason my machine will not open up any photos. :cry: I am sure, though, I will see some photos of your cuties. I have 2 girls, Turfle and Tucka and you can see photos of them in photo gallery. I hope you have fun here!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts