Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Megan, and I'm crazy for rats!I've had my rats for quite a while now, the oldest will be 2 in December.There names are: Stitch, Ronnie(named by my sister) and Badger.Stitch is an agouti berkshire dumbo, Ronnie is a brown hooded standard ear and Badger started out as a roan but over time faded to an almost completely white with ruby eyes who is also a standard ear.These three little guys are my life!I love them them all more than i can put into words, so please accept and put up with my weirdness for the sake of my babies! Haha ;D

·
Registered
664 Posts
Hi Megan. I'm April. Welcome to the forum. lots of people here willing to help with whatever questions u may have and share the ratty love. I love that u have a rat named Stitch. i have a black hooded with that name. All mine are black hoodeds except Nibbler, a blue Berk. Their names are Cookie, Dash, Harper, Cindy Lou Who, Marley, and Ziggy (my only boy). They were all born to Nippy, who was pregnant when I bought her and has since crossed the rainbow bridge. I rescued Stitch, who had half a tail after a fight, and Nibbler to be her buddy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts