Rat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, RatForum members! My name is Katie and I just came into the rat world about four days ago. So far, the adventure is wonderful and I'm loving every minute of it! Basically my story is this: I am the owner of three bearded dragons. I decided I would try something different and buy a pinkie mouse as a feeder for them. Well, I'm a big animal lover and couldn't feed them "Jerry". So we raised him up for a day. Sadly, he passed away and I went and got another one, this time female, named Sam. She lasted a week before passing. I was very distraught so we purchased 3 mice from Petco. Bubbles, Buttercup, and Blossom all live happily together now, but they aren't very loving. So, after a week of them still being skiddish, I went to the reptile shop again and purchased 2 rat pups. I opened the bag, only to fall in love, A male and a female. Artemis (My boyfriend's albino girl) and Wade (My hooded male). We had them for two days before a freak accident resulted in Artemis' death... (I'll touch on that in another post.) It was completely my fault and so I kind of broke down. Not to mention it was awful having to watch my big bad boyfriend sit there and cry like a baby as he handmade Artemis her own coffin out of wood, fluffy lining, and ribbon.... After she was buried, I knew I had to do something, so the next day I went back to the shop and purchased 5 more rats. We ended up with 4 boys and a little girl. So now, we have Wade, Captain America (Cap), Joker, Slade, Luke, and Leia (Twins). We decided to stick with all heros/villians names, so that's what that is all about. But anyway, we rescued all six of them from snakes and monitors and now they are living full, spoiled, happy lives. ;D So, that's them. I'll be sure to make a whole introduction post when I can. I hope you enjoyed my little insight to my life and feel free to talk to me or share any wisdom you may have!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts