Rat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I'm new here and to rats. Got two girls 4 weeks ago named Sansa and Arya (yep I'm a Game of thrones fan) who turned out to be pregnant :eek: Started with two girls and ended up with 19 more. I also have six other furry babies , five guinea pigs and a house bunny.

What is the best way to post photos on here. I usually link from photobucket on other forums but not sure on here.

·
Registered
140 Posts
You can link from Photobucket, Imgur, or directly from your PC! Would love to see all your ratties!

·
Registered
3 Posts
This must have been quite the surprise! I'm getting ready to make my first rat purchase and am a little nervous about this happening to me. How did you find out that they were pregnant? Did the babies just start coming? This sounds very exciting, but also very stressful and scary! I wouldn't know what to do myself.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This must have been quite the surprise! I'm getting ready to make my first rat purchase and am a little nervous about this happening to me. How did you find out that they were pregnant? Did the babies just start coming? This sounds very exciting, but also very stressful and scary! I wouldn't know what to do myself.
Didn't know until the babies arrived. I suppose if you are worried you could get boys ;) I found out everything I needed to know online and the girls took care of the babies well. I just needed to make sure the mums were well supplied with extra food and protein. I got my girls from a pet shop but I'm sure if you got ratties from a good breeder you would be fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts