Rat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! I'm Cress, I recently got my first ever rats, two little girls, one is around two months old and the other is a slight bit younger. I'd never owned rats before, but since I'm living in a small apartment and am only allowed caged pets, rats fit, since birds are too loud to suit my weird sleep schedule.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Their names are Eclair and Meringue (I am a baker) Eclair is slightly older and uhh, I think it's referred to as blue hooded? I'll post a photo when I have a good one later. Meringue is blue also but has a white splodge on her head, just above her eyes, sorta masked but slightly higher up.

·
Registered
284 Posts
What wonderful names haha! And they sound just adorable. Can't wait to see them! And I hope you find everything you need here on the forum, this place is just great for everything rat.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hope you don't mind a few extra photos! Meringue is very cuddly and loves a good skritch, even after such a short time I find she's always happy to curl up on my lap. Eclair tends to be a lot more energetic. I took her to the vet just to her introduced to them, and for a general check up, she immediately climbed to the top of the side of he travel cage and sat there for the whole drive to and from.
Rat Chinchilla Rodent Muridae Muroidea Cage Animal shelter Net Dog crate Canidae

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'll confirm that - I have bird and he can be annoyingly loud at times!

Hey! I'm Cress, I recently got my first ever rats, two little girls, one is around two months old and the other is a slight bit younger. I'd never owned rats before, but since I'm living in a small apartment and am only allowed caged pets, rats fit, since birds are too loud to suit my weird sleep schedule.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Aww, they are so pretty. c:

Also, welcome. I am new to the forum and to ratkeeping as well. *offers hand to shake*

1 - 12 of 12 Posts