1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Welcome. Your myspace doesn't appear to work.

Were the babies an oops litter?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome! Molly is really pretty. They're all cute!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was ready to add a hairless rat to our family and we went a shop where I was going to get her from we lifted her out of the bin (they had coed bins!) and five little pink babies fell off her, they were about 2 days old at the time we think. if that, it is a reptile store and the people there asked if i wanted them to just feed off the babies so i wasnt bothered with them and obviously i told them absolutly not. i scooped up the makeshift nest and brought them all home, mommy was totally stressed out and way too young to have had a litter. after a couple days it looked like the babies werent doing so well and after work i came home to a baby missing with lots of blood on the bedding. i removed the babies and hand fed them for over 24hrs, i tried putting them back with mom to see what would happen and shes really embraced them, im still doing hand feedings twice daily to help mom because i do think she has a lactation problem but otherwise babies are growing and seem to be thriving. we have had them for 8days now :) Luna and all her little constallations.

thank you for the compliments.. they are al really nice rattys :)

as for my myspace, try www.myspace.com/lovelymomma i left off the y by accident, thank you for the friendly welcome and hello

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Good on you for taking on the mommy and being devoted enough to feed her babies for her. :)

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Hello Ashley, welcome to the forums.

Please take a moment to read the site rules and enjoy your stay! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts