Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
My name is Antje and I am 25 years old. I live in Leeuwarden, in the northern of the Netherlands. (Sorry that my English is far from perfect.)
There are living 5 cute ratties in a birdcage in my livingroom. My ratties are not from ratteries, but from people who give ratties other homes when there not wanted anymore by their former owner..
Here are soms pictures of my rats.

These is Flits. She is two years and something more. She has already been in operation twice, to remove 5 tumors. Currently, she is in a medical cage. In about four days she can be re-introduced with my other four cuties.
Although she has been suffering from tumors and is considerelaby old, she is a very active rat. She likes to investigate everything.
This is Flits, shortly before her last operation:

And than I have Prometheus. He is almost two years old now. He was a man, but was too agressive towards his last owner. Therefore he was brought to a dependance. And now he is a it. I have bought 'him' there. He is a very cute rat, and I almost can not believe that he was agressive once. His favorite hobbies are eating and sleeping. He is the most relaxed rat I have ever had. Like he has all the time of the world, for ever.

Than I have a couple. They have been introduced together in the group. Their names are Pinda (Peanut) and Pistache, and they are still young, about one year. Pinda is a very active rat and she is always imitating Flits. Pistache is a little bit more shy.
Pinda:

Pistache:

Last but not least, I have Snoopy. She was named by her former owner. I do not know her age. Snoopy is a very large rattie and she loves to eat the rare peanuts that I give them. I have been warned that she could be agressive towards people, but so far I have not noticed this at all.

So, these are my ratties. I hope to have a nice time on this forum and learn from foreign ratties owners.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Awee, you have some adorable ratties! They look oh-so huggable!

Oh, and you're English is far better than most of the people who decide to haunt the and make poor Mr. Webster roll over in his grave.

-Tryxx

PS - 'Ratties' and 'huggable' are words in my world ^.^

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome! They are so cute! Also on a freaky note, NO FRICKIN WAY!!! I had a girl named Snoopy as well and guess what, she was a black hooded rat with the EXACT same mark in the EXACT same place on her back! I'm not even kidding, she looks exactly like my girl, I swear I could have been looking at a picture of my girl just then! How cool is that!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts