Rat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I've been a rat owner for years now. I love them so much, and feel in love with them back when my friends first got them, and then when I got my first lab rat (don't worry we don't hurt them or anything, its behavioral) I brought him home and loved him. I have since had many more rats, and have a great bunch now. I actually came to the forum for problems my rat James has been having (I posted under health). I'm great with most problems, but his lower back problems have stumped me. He is truely the sweetest boy ever too, and him and I have a bond, especially since he has out lived both his brother and his bestfriend (He is very emotional too, he has so much love to share). His cage mate is a rescued rat who was abused, he is half blind, slightly retarded, and missing part of his tail. His name is Chalie. He is sweet too thoguh, only to me thoguh, I'm the only person he trusts. Both of these boys are just over two, and still healthy (exept James back problem). I have recently gotten three brothers. Coming from a larger litter they got little attention growing up, then while i studied abroad they got little training. Since then they get attention everyday, and I've been doing behavioral work on them. One of them is falling right in the footsteps of my elder rats, which is always exciting. I'm an animal lover, but no other animal has quite captured my attentionlike rats. There is a reason psychology labs use them for studies, they share many humanistic features, personality, brain make up, and other physical things. They facinate me, and my rats, just , make me smile.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts