Rat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I do not currently have any ratties, but I had one several years ago, named Kipper. Sadly she passed away from a tumor at 2 1/2 years. I am looking into getting a pair in a couple months maybe. I want to find all the information possible to make their lives as good as possible! I currently have 4 mice- Bubbles, Buttercup, Belle, and Bunny.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Hello and welcome! If you have any pictures of your mice I'm sure everyone would love to see. :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't seem to start a topic in "other pet mischief" Is this because I'm new? Well anyways, here are my mice!

Bunny!
IMG_0375.JPG

Belle!
IMG_0334.JPG

Buttercup!
IMG_0305_zpsb9194f8c.jpg

Bubbles!
IMG_0296_zpsf16e3516.jpg

·
Registered
89 Posts
Aw! I love mice, Buttercup looks like a mouse i used to have called Mick Hucknall..

They're so cute! :D

·
Registered
664 Posts
Your mice are so cute! If you love having them you'll definitely enjoy having a pair of ratties :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does anyone know why I can only post in this section? I tried to post in general rat discussions, and it said I could not access the page.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
You have to have at least 3 posts in the introduce yourself section in order to post everywhere else. You should be able to access the rest of the forum shortly now that you have posted 3 times. By the way, your mice are just adorable beyond belief. :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wow I love that! I never got around to making popsicle stick creations for my mice but always loved seeing others'.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts