Rat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!!;D
I am somewhat new to rats. I had two precious girls about four years ago, they were my first ever and I miss them everyday. My husband and I adopted two new baby girls about 6 months ago. I couldn't believe how tiny they were when we got them, they were I think 4 months. I believe they doubled in size in the short amount we've had them. They are very mischievous as every and very adventurous. So let me introduce Princess Peach and Princess Daisy
Rat Skin Muridae Child Baby this is a few days after we got them, they came from the same place but are not from the same litter.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Hi everyone!!;D
I am somewhat new to rats. I had two precious girls about four years ago, they were my first ever and I miss them everyday. My husband and I adopted two new baby girls about 6 months ago. I couldn't believe how tiny they were when we got them, they were I think 4 months. I believe they doubled in size in the short amount we've had them. They are very mischievous as every and very adventurous. So let me introduce Princess Peach and Princess Daisy
View attachment 190458 this is a few days after we got them, they came from the same place but are not from the same litter.
Ahhhh. They are SO cute. I love the names. Princess Peach is such a clever name hehe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts