Rat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still working on Max and Ruby's weekend retreat at my house. Remember, they live in a SCN at my school during the week. I know they need a hidey hut. They have a cozy double decker hammock at the top of the cage but I thought they needed a hut on the bottom. Due to the small cage, I was struggling to find a large enough hut that wouldn't take up all the floor space. I bought the little green hut you see in the picture and it is really too small and too light. Only one rat can get in it and it just seems to get thrown around the cage. I decided to make a triangle hammock/Hidey space. They can both hunker down under the triangle as well as crawl on top of it. Do you think it is enough space for hiding and snuggling or should I put the green hut back in the cage? Or should I just let the hammock at the top of the cage be the only hideout?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I looks really cool. I would leave it but raise it so that one can sit on top and one can sit under it without the one under getting squished. Also if you want you can flip the green hut over and put fleece in there so that they can sleep in the fleece

1 - 2 of 2 Posts