Rat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahoy, Im new here
Just wanted to somehow introduce myself.
My name is Hanna, im 19. From finland, and ive had rats like 7 years now. I dont work nor study at the moment, so I have alot of free time with my cutie pies.
I live with my family :oops: in our summer cottage type of thingie(had our kitched remade in our home so had to move out for a while :) )... 8O so I pretty much live in the middle of nowhere.
"moving" back to our "real" house in a week or so , back to the city where everything is near! yay!
Ive always loved rats, and my mum and dad had rats when I was just a baby :)
I have million siblings ( 3 sisters 2 brothers (yes real human beings :p )) and also I have 7 most adorable ratties girls ever! Probably more soon, since 2 of them are pregnant ( the pregnancy was intented( I didnt know about it until 2 days ago, and when she told me yesterday -.-), but not by me, the ex-owner who got bored of rats and was gonna feed them to her snake... made her give me the girls (melody,sassy, and bell). Piippana ive had for 6 months, rescued her from a extremely bad petshop, and Justice's cage mate died so I took her in from a friend . Panda and papana I bought from a breeder when they were little :) )

http://ratforum.com/Forums/viewtopic/p=48497.html#48497 <-- my rats :)

·
Registered
527 Posts
welcome! =)
just a question...what happens if the pregnant rats give birth before you move back to your house? 8O are you going to transport the cage + babies with you back to the city? (it's probably okay to do that, but i'm rather paranoid.. :lol: )

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well...I guess I have to transfer her and the babies. Since electricity and everything will close when we move :(.
I dont think moving the mother and the babies is good idea, Ill work something out :) and thank you for the welcome!

Edit: Typos, Justice walked over the keyboard.. the little fatty! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts