Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm Sam (user name is Frankie) new to forums but old to rats been breeding off and on since i was 8.
I currently have a *few* rats:
Girls:
-Frankie- Chopper- Princess- Duchess- Zaggy- Mummah
Boys:
-Ziggy-Felix-Garfield-
Unnamed:
1 female 12wk- 1 male 12wk- 2m 1 f approx 4-6wks

I also live on the east coast of Australia :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Frankie is currently quite ill (on vet advice atm) she is preg but somethings wrong we dont know which way it will go vets said let her be for a while or have her put down there isnt much that can be done, another vet said they can do a c section but $500+ and the third vet gave me heaps of info atm we are seeing how she goes with heat and quiet as shes bleeding a little but hasnt (that im aware of) had a bub yet.
Mummahs not well either her bubs have drained her dry of everything so have just taken them off her they are eating well (mummah wasnt great condition when i was given her though poor darling)
Chopper bites a little (has gotten me twice lol shes the only one i have that does indeed bite) got her with Frankie
Princess is ginger hooded, she gave birth to 13 healthy babies and when they were 19 days old she ate them all :(
Duchess is teeny tiny (actually related to Mummah and her bubs same breeder just a older litter)
Zaggy is currently pregnant to same male as Frankie (Ziggy) shes looking good.
Ziggy comes in the car with me or into shops in my bag hah hes pretty laid back.
Felix and Garfield live together, garfield learnt how to escape his cage but never leaves the top of the cages lol always goes back. Garfield was given to me hes pretty chilled likes to just do his own thing.

1 unnamed female is more a tri colour has two shades of grey and white hooded shes a cutie
1 unnamed male is a like mink hooded
1 young girl is white with very light mink markings
the boys, there is actually 4 but 2 are "sold" but wont know which two until they come to look at them.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts