Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hiya,
just joined today when i found the site in google when looking for some health info on my rattie.
Ive had ratties for 18 years, the most ive owned in 1 go is about 14 and ive had around 20 altogether.
Ive had males mostly but took on 11 rescue girlies about 4 years back which are now all at rainbow bridge.
My last boy past about 8 monts ago when i said id never have anymore... yeah right... how many of us have said that!!!!!!
I got my little girlie hunni a few months ago as the pet shop owner siad he was going to have her destroyed as she had a problem with her eye and was the runt of the litter and no one would buy her so how could i resist.
the problem with her eye is that she has a little red crust around it which needs bathing every other day but as a rule doesnt seem to be any infection and theres no wound.
hunni is friendly and quite laid back for a female, almost has the lazyness of my previous boys.
my other baby is 7 weeks old, called angel and a new edition, shes a hoodie, very friendly and frisky, they live together in bliss and love each other to bits, so lovely to see them cuddled all the time!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Welcome to the forums. :)

·
Registered
527 Posts
wow, you're must really adore rats to have had that many! (and who doesn't here?)
hunni sounds like a cutie..that was great of you to save her!
i can't wait to see pics~
and..welcome to the forums! :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts