Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So. I've had three rats before, all male. Two were brothers and I had them at the same time (names withheld because I feel like they're fairly unique and I don't want doxx....paranoia. :(). My other, and last boy, was named Scarface and it's been about a year since he died. I'm planning on getting another rat soon (from a pet store, because there are no rescues near me that have rats :/). I'm just here to find out stuff to make his life better. Cage wise I have petsmart's All living things rat starter kit. I tend to bike a lot, so as long as weather is permitting, my new rat will probably be riding with me. He'll also most likely go everywhere with me, as Scarface did. So yeah. Excited to fanboy over other people's rats and whatnot.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I might be getting a rat from a pet shop too for the same reason, although, if I'm willing to make a two to three hour drive I could get one from a rescue...anyway Welcome!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, yeah, debating one or two right now, but probably one since it'll be with me most of the time and two would be a bit harder to watch over while out and about.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Would love to see the new one when it arrives!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts